Our school has an extremely supportive Parent Teacher Association (PTA) that works hard organising social events to raise considerable funds for the school.
Every parent automatically becomes a member of the PTA when their child joins the school and is encouraged to take part in the many fundraising events which are extremely beneficial to the continued success of the school.
The children benefit greatly from the money raised by the PTA whilst giving them the opportunity to take part in lots of fun events in the process. It’s also a great way of building friendships amongst families in the community.
PTA Committee 2019-20:
- Chairpersons: Jenny Armstrong and Caroline Fox
- Secretary: Susan Nicolson
- Treasurer: Steven Bates
- Year 2 Reps: Helen O'Neill and Ann Meadows
- Year 1 Reps: Sophie Ellam and Viktoria Platten
- Reception Reps: Carrie Swallow and Gemma Stevenson