Visions and Values
We are a small school able to provide a nurturing ethos in which:
• Children are given individual and close attention enabling them to achieve their full potential
• Children thrive in a caring, courteous and values-based family atmosphere .
OUR SCHOOL AIMS
• Our school provides a caring, safe and secure environment where children can develop academically, socially, morally, culturally, physically, spiritually and emotionally.
• We encourage children to be responsible in their attitude to work and their behaviour
• We encourage each child to be self-confident and independent
• We provide opportunities for each child to achieve their full potential within every aspect of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and the National Curriculum
• We incorporate into the curriculum as broad and rich a variety of learning opportunities as possible to provide stimulating and challenging experiences
OUR SCHOOL VALUES
Our school puts ‘values in action’ at the heart of our learning environment. We help the children to understand and live by our school values – in a supportive ethos of happiness, enjoyment and excellence.
Challenge for All and 'Growing Our Brains'.
We aim to provide all children with a level of challenge in their school activities which keeps them on the edge of their learning. We extend and enrich the curriculum for all as appropriate based on continuous assessment.
At Hyde Heath we pride ourselves on our Growth Mindset (we call it growing our brains with the children) – putting no ceilings on our expectations of the children and encouraging them to aim high and use mistakes as a window of opportunity to learn even more!